Page 9 of 144 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 1436

Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #81
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    You have to wonder about that Peter kid; is he just a slacker, who doesn't care about failing? Or is he a genius, who aces everything but papers?

  2. #82
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

  3. #83
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol

  4. #84
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, I was a Very huge Silor Moon Fan, when I was young! I' ve got every stuff from hungary, you know! thanks for that link!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #85
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I liked Sailor Moon, that's where my nickname comes from

  6. #86
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not much of an anime fan (read hardly any at all) and from those ten seconds I watched Sailor Moon I hated it.

  7. #87
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Someguys hate it, others don't! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Why Wiseman? I mean you're name... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #88
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to confess to watching it when i was little, although i soon saw through the "power ranger" style formula, which implies that the following must occur each episode without deviation:

    1. Main enemy concucts plan to destroy/take over world.
    2. Serena and her girly buddies enjoy life and engage themselves in their social circles.
    3. Something strange happens in their normal way of living, and they go investigate.
    4. Find out its a newly created monster with a slightly altered theme.
    5. Transform
    6. Fight and defeat monster, which at first posed as a difficulty.
    7. Main enemy curses protagonists.
    8. Love and happiness everywhere, the end.

    IRT Wiseman - Oh? Whats your nickname? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Or have you refrained from telling us, just in case we start calling you by it too?

  9. #89
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL@Cat.

  10. #90
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I know! Every episode the same! but I loved it! In the end, there were several episodes different from the others!! Don't you forget that!! lol XD ^_^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •